Lumbar spine exercises
Lumbar spine stretching:
1. Relaxation spine in supine and elongation. See the description of the cervical stretching for details.
2. Correct sitting posture. See the description of the cervical stretching for details.
3. Lying on your back with knees together and bent at 90 degrees, moving first to one side on the floor and then the other. Keep the entire upper back in contact with the ground so that his face does not move.
4. Lying on your back (on a soft mat) with your knees together curl into a ball with arms wrapped around her ankles and pulls your legs toward your chest. You can also swing back and forth a bit when fully threaded.
5. Lying on your back with knees together and bent at 90 degrees, it starts slipping a hand under your lower back to see the curvature of the spine. Keep this curvature of the spine as a starting point and then close the gap by rotating the hips forward. As with many exercises to imagine your spine lengthens and shortens not straightened and compressed.
Strengthening exercises of the lumbar spine:
1. Lie on your back with both legs straight and hands at your sides. One at a time rotate each leg bent toward the chest until you feel comfortable. Keep your buttocks in contact with the ground at all times and hips are horizontal (ie, do not lift one side).
2. Same as the first exercise but rotate both legs at the same time with the knees together.
3. Lie on back with hands at your sides, legs straight, knees together and feet in a small box approximately 20 cm tall. Turn both legs straight up and then slowly down, down on the box again.
4. The same as the second period, except when both legs are fully raised move like a bicycle.
5. A partial seizure. See the second exercise to strengthen the spinal column for details.
6. A partial seizure diagonal lifts the opposite knee. Lying on your back on a soft mat with your knees together and bent 90 degrees out their hands in their ears and elbows to rest on the floor (on the same level of the shoulders). Lift the elbow while maintaining its scope (only) in contact with the ear and neck in line with the rest of the spine (ie, try not to stick your neck forward). As you raise your elbow lift the opposite knee at the same time.
Back to Lumbar spine exercises
More from this category
More from this author
Subscribe to this author
Tagged as: exercise, fitness, Health, Lumbar spine exercise