Weight Loss Health and Cure
Health and Cure - The purpose of this web site is to inspire you to take responsibility for your own health and to cure yourself.
Being overweight is written and talked about more and more, but despite this, the number of people who are overweight increases constantly. Specialists state the drastic change in lifestyle of humans in the last decades and the following physiological and psychological changes to which human organisms cannot give an adequate answer, as a basic reason for this.
1.Your life is constant motion. You don’t get enough sleep, you eat sandwiches at work, and your main meal is late at night or even in the night.
The disorders in nutrition behavior will undoubtedly lead to the appearance of overweight. Try to have an abundant breakfast, and to take light food in the evenings, basically consisting of fast absorbing carbohydrates. Chronic insufficient sleep also disturbs the production of digestive ferments.
2. You are all day long on your desk, in the other time you don’t get out of your car, and you spend the evenings in bed before the TV. The lack of enough motion is a process at which organism doesn’t have a reason to spend the absorbed calories. The result is one and simple - increase of the physical loading, which will contribute to activation of the metabolism and the sympathetic nervous system (it is responsible for the weight loss).
Even if you dance or swim you will without any problem gradually lose the accumulated fats.
3. You go through a difficult moment in your life and you have only one joy - in spite of all to eat to satiety and to lie in bed. It has been ascertained that 30 % of people get fat “due to stress”, in condition of depression. Sometimes the voracious appetite and gaining weight are the only signs of a psychic disease. In this case you need mostly correct psychotherapy and medicines which to remove the anxiety and to improve your mood.
4. Overproduction of hormones. You notice that your face has become rounder, your cheeks have acquired red nuance, and more hair grows on your body. High blood pressure upsets you. At women the menstrual cycle is often disturbed, and men suffer from reduced potency. This happens at greater production of hormones of the adrenal glands. The reason can be the presence of some infection, malign formation in the adrenal glands or illness of some part of the brain (pituitary gland or hypothalamus).
5. You suffer from a chronic disease - of kidneys, cardiovascular system, or you have problems with the digestive organs. You retain liquids in your body. They are externally expressed when their amount exceeds 5 liters. In this way your body mass increases with 5 - 7 %. This illness has to be treated obligatorily.
6. Gaining weight is combined with skin itching, frequent urinating, deteriorated vision, thirst. These are the typical signs of diabetes of 2 type. You have to search for assistance of an endocrinologist to make yourselves a blood analysis and to test your pancreas.
7. You go through the so called hormonal stress - pregnancy, climax, puberty. During those periods your organism makes an adjustment and related hesitations in weight. It is considered that it is most difficult to lose the excess weight, accumulated during the last two months of pregnancy. On: Easy weight loss Tips , you can find more information on diets, obesity, overweight, fitness and walking to lose weight .
These are the Tips Of Health And Cure. For More Details You Can Comment me here or Also send your quires to me. You can also get more details From My Partner Sites. Like about Computer Tricks , Important Seo Tips , Tips On Food , And Mobile Nursery and many more…
Category: Health & Fitness, Health And Cure, Health Tips, Weight Loss
Tags: Health And Cure, Weight Loss Leave a Comment
Recent Posts 7 Reasons for Being Overweight
Maintain your Vision and Eye Health as you Age
5 Simple Tips For a Healthy Colon
Recent Comments Maintain your Vision and Eye Health as you Age Health and Cure on Health And Cure For Life
© 2008 - Health and Cure is proudly powered by WordPress Wordpress Themes by TemplateLite