Weight Loss Program-Weight Loss Tips -- Eat Your Breakfast
who want their pre-baby body back...
Written by the author of The Fit Yummy Mummy -- Holly Rigsby, CPT
Remember the slogan, "Breakfast of Champions?" Well, there is a reason why champions eat breakfast! And those who skip breakfast take note...
studies have proven breakfast eaters have a higher metabolism, require less food and have better healthy habits than those who skip breakfast.
This is the MOST important weight loss tips you will ever read...
And if your major goal is to lose your fat, then YOU must turn your body into a hot furnace burning all the fat in your body. Just like in
real life, if you want to make the furnace hotter, you MUST "feed" or put more fuel into it. So you must put more high quality food in your body
to turn up the natural metabolism to burn fat twenty-four hours a day! Granted, our metabolism slows down at nighttime when we are sleeping but
it must be jumpstarted as soon as we wake up. It makes sense when you think about it, why wait several hours before you finally eat something?
You just wasted those several hours which your body could have burned more calories. So eat as soon as you wake up to start up your metabolism to
And you should do this all day. Frequent, small good quality meals every three to four hours will stoke the fires hotter in your
This is what you are going to do. You MUST eat a good quality small meal within 1 hour after you wake up. If you are busy like most of us, you
probably are having trouble finding the time to eat. Here is a weight loss tip, set your alarm clock so you can wake up ten to twenty minutes
earlier to prepare and eat a tasty, easy to make breakfast of champions! This breakfast should have good quality protein and fiber to give your
metabolism a boost. And you will also be doing yourself a favor because it will give you energy and make you more alert. More energy equals being
more active. Being more active means burning more calories...
"But Holly, I''m not hungry in the morning!" Then try drinking a big glass of
water or freshly brewed green tea first thing when you wake up. Do all the morning stuff you need to do... shower, get dressed, get the kids
ready for school ect... And the last thing you do before you step outside the door is spend 10-15 minutes eating a good breakfast.
For those who like to exercise in the morning, I recommend that you eat thirty to forty minutes BEFORE working
Here are some healthy foods choices you can try:
1. A light meal or snack of low fat yogurt and fruit before you work out. And then eat a regular
sized breakfast thirty to forty-five minutes after your exercise workout.
2. Half and half. Eat half of your breakfast before working out and half afterwards -- thirty to
3. You can drink a protein and carb drink before working out and a regular breakfast shortly
You may be tempted to eat one of those breakfast bars but here is a warning. Most of them are just glorified bars
loaded with fat and sugar. Double check the nutrition label to be sure it is good for you to eat.
One fast and easy breakfast to prepare is... CEREAL! It is easy to make, convenient to gather and prepare and full
of good quality nutrients. And no... don''t go nuts and choose those sugary cereals that even your Mother wouldn''t let you have as a kid...
Pick and choose the cereals based on what you see on the food label:
* At least 5 grams of fiber per serving
* Less than 8 grams of sugar per serving
* Sugar" is NOT the first three ingredients listed
Every breakfast you have should have these: Good
quality protein, complex carbohydrates, and fresh or frozen fruit. Here is some of my favorite breakfasts to make and hopefully, you can get
some great ideas of your own...
Mix some natural peanut butter in with your oatmeal, with a dash of cinnamon and a side dish of fresh berries
Slice some Bananas and put in a dish of “Kashi Go Lean Crunch” cereal with skim milk
Protein shake with a piece of fresh or frozen fruit
By now you know that ignoring breakfast will put a damper in your weight loss goals. So start your day with a
The Fit Yummy Mummy -- Get your pre-baby body back!
Holly Rigsby is a nationally recognized women’s fitness coach,
certified personal trainer (CPT) and the author of the internationally popular e-book – Fit Yummy Mummy - Burn Your Baby
Fat & Get Your Body Back. Go to http://www.fityummymummy.com to get your FREE copy of her special report: "The Five Ways To
Readers may also be interested in the book review:
BURN THE FAT FEED THE MUSCLE by Tom
NO NONSENSE MUSCLE BUILDING by Vince DelMonte
THE FIT YUMMY MUMMY by Holly Rigsby
(A $29 Value, yours FREE!)when you sign up for
FAQ - How to Order eBooks & Other Stuff
• How to Lose Belly Fat• Best Way to Lose Weight• More Ways to Lose Belly Fat• Weight Loss Tips -- Eat Your Breakfast• Benefits of Drinking WaterBurn the Fat Feed the Muscle Review
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Testimonials
• Nutrition Or Training - Which Is More Important?• The Top 10 Bonehead Workout Mistakes• How To Lose 20 Pounds Really, Really Fast• Protein Supplements Vs. Protein Foods?Ask Tom Venuto
• Diet Compliance vs. Cheating - How Strict Should You Be?Turbulence Training Weight Loss Programs
• Workouts for a Busy Gym• Top 5 Fat Loss Tips• 8 Metabolism Boosters for Weight Loss• What''s Wrong With Your Fat Loss Workout?• The Top 5 Fat Loss Myths• The Latest Nutrition Info• How to Lose Belly Fat• Fat Burner Pills• Bodyweight Exercise Program• Weight Loss By WalkingCraig Ballantyne - Bodyweight Articles 2
• Diet Pill That Works• Get Rid of Ugley ManboobsSkinny Guy Secrets to Insane Muscle Gains
• Rules About Muscle Building -- Part 1• The Skinny Guy''s Guide To Gaining Weight• How To Get A Six Pack Abs - The Wrong Way!• Six “Little-Known” Muscle Building Tips Part 1Funny Jokes
© Copyright HealthyWeightLossFitnessProgram 2006 - 2007 All Rights Reserved